.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Bully Pulpit

The term "bully pulpit" stems from President Theodore Roosevelt's reference to the White House as a "bully pulpit," meaning a terrific platform from which to persuasively advocate an agenda. Roosevelt often used the word "bully" as an adjective meaning superb/wonderful. The Bully Pulpit features news, reasoned discourse, opinion and some humor.

Thursday, September 29, 2005

RE: Fiscal responsibility takes first steps

I haven't paid much attention to what Richard has been doing for a while. Last time I knew, he had gotten stars in his eyes and he was hanging around with Liberal Liddy Dole. He seemed to be pretty tightly tucked into the Bush plantation. I know some real conservatives who are bug-eyed about him turning into a neo-con.

It's completely opposite of what seems to have happened with Virginia Foxx. I have been following what she is doing and I have to say that I have no complaints. I'm not ready to declare her a born-again conservative, but she has voted right on every issue I have watched so far. If her voting record doesn't go downhill, I will be voting for her next year, something I didn't do last year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home