.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Bully Pulpit

The term "bully pulpit" stems from President Theodore Roosevelt's reference to the White House as a "bully pulpit," meaning a terrific platform from which to persuasively advocate an agenda. Roosevelt often used the word "bully" as an adjective meaning superb/wonderful. The Bully Pulpit features news, reasoned discourse, opinion and some humor.

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Liberals: Born to run

I knew the events in the Middle East were big when The New York Times devoted nearly as much space to them as it did to a New York court ruling last week rejecting gay marriage.

Some have argued that Israel's response is disproportionate, which is actually correct: It wasn't nearly strong enough. I know this because there are parts of South Lebanon still standing.

Ann Coulter


I could not agree more with Ann, this article hits the nail on the head. I agree Israel needs to destroy Southern Lebanon, hey go far all of Lebanon why not, I'm sure there are terrorist there somewhere that are waiting for Hezbollah to fall so they can take up power. Remember that any nation that goes up against Israel will fall and to go up againt Israel is like saying I'm ready for the apocalypse to begin. Like I said before the Middle East does nothing but breed terrorist so the more cities Israel can take down the better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home