.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Bully Pulpit

The term "bully pulpit" stems from President Theodore Roosevelt's reference to the White House as a "bully pulpit," meaning a terrific platform from which to persuasively advocate an agenda. Roosevelt often used the word "bully" as an adjective meaning superb/wonderful. The Bully Pulpit features news, reasoned discourse, opinion and some humor.

Saturday, December 30, 2006

RE: I'm breathing fine, Steve

Now it's my turn to ask, who peed in your Cheerios, dude?


Let me get this straight: you're the one who started this by saying, "What's the deal, Andy?" for posting this clip...


It's a question, Andy. I'm sorry, I seem to have missed the notice that said, "Asking Andy questions will make him turn into a Pit Bull in attack and demolish mode." I'll look back through the blog to see if I can find it. My bad.


Suggestion: If you're not interested in a post, don't comment on it.


Quite obviously I was interested in the post or I wouldn't have asked any questions about it.

Wow! If you were a woman, I might suspect it was that special time of the month. Pardon me for breathing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home