.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Bully Pulpit

The term "bully pulpit" stems from President Theodore Roosevelt's reference to the White House as a "bully pulpit," meaning a terrific platform from which to persuasively advocate an agenda. Roosevelt often used the word "bully" as an adjective meaning superb/wonderful. The Bully Pulpit features news, reasoned discourse, opinion and some humor.

Friday, February 09, 2007

More training wheels


I'm not taunting you, Steve, or any other critics of the Republican Party. In that one paragraph, you did come across as defending Hillary. It was just my opinion...


Side issue.


Since you call Hillary "The Beast in Pants Suits," I don't know if you are the best to talk about elementary school tactics.


Side issue and non sequitur. I am not engaging in tactics. I am observing the situation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home