.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Bully Pulpit

The term "bully pulpit" stems from President Theodore Roosevelt's reference to the White House as a "bully pulpit," meaning a terrific platform from which to persuasively advocate an agenda. Roosevelt often used the word "bully" as an adjective meaning superb/wonderful. The Bully Pulpit features news, reasoned discourse, opinion and some humor.

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Directive: Don't Donate to Hillary :-)


From Rush Limbaugh:

I must upbraid some of you volunteers in Operation Chaos for disobeying orders. At least you admitted it to me. I received e-mails last night from people after listening to Mrs. Clinton's acceptance speech, who informed me that they had proceeded to donate money to Mrs. Clinton's campaign! This has never been part of the plan. Fundraising is Mrs. Clinton's job. It is her responsibility. I have never issued such fundraising orders or donation orders to anybody. Therefore, since no order was issued, some of you have disobeyed orders. The headquarters never issued that order. We would never, ever, tell you to use your money to prop up the campaign of any Democrat running for the presidency of the United States. I realize your intentions were honorable and you were putting yourself in my shoes, C-in-C USOC: Commander-in-Chief US, Operation Chaos, and you were imagining what I would do, what I would tell you to do after Hillary's speech. I would never tell you to part with your hard-earned funds, donating to a Democrat presidential campaign. That has never been part of Operation Chaos, and it will not be.

Read the Background Material...
Radio Equalizer: It Worked! Operation Chaos Affects PA Vote

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home