.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Bully Pulpit

The term "bully pulpit" stems from President Theodore Roosevelt's reference to the White House as a "bully pulpit," meaning a terrific platform from which to persuasively advocate an agenda. Roosevelt often used the word "bully" as an adjective meaning superb/wonderful. The Bully Pulpit features news, reasoned discourse, opinion and some humor.

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Rick Perry on Bush: 'He's a Yale Graduate; I'm a Texas A&M Grad'



(Fox Nation) - Rick Perry on how he is different from former President Bush, a fellow Texan: "You know, they’re not all carbon copies in Texas. I tell people – I say one of the quick you can tell the difference is that he’s a Yale graduate; I’m a Texas A&M graduate. But the fact is it doesn’t matter where you’re from. The next president of the United States – which state they’re from doesn’t matter. What matters is what’s in their heart and what’s in their mind. And what’s in my mind and what’s in my heart is we’re gonna get America working again."

Related Material...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home