.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Bully Pulpit

The term "bully pulpit" stems from President Theodore Roosevelt's reference to the White House as a "bully pulpit," meaning a terrific platform from which to persuasively advocate an agenda. Roosevelt often used the word "bully" as an adjective meaning superb/wonderful. The Bully Pulpit features news, reasoned discourse, opinion and some humor.

Tuesday, November 08, 2011

Perry, Gingrich, Cain, and Huntsman. Oh My.

(By Erick Erickson, RedState) - I wrote a while back that I could not support Jon Huntsman ever for what many consider a very esoteric reason — he went to work for the President of the United States and while working for the President of the United States decided to run against his boss. That the President is Barack Obama has no relevance to me.

I am not, at this point, planning on even attempting to walk back that “ever,” but consider it a sign of how frustrated I am with the race.

I have not endorsed any candidate and I do not intend to endorse any candidate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home