.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Bully Pulpit

The term "bully pulpit" stems from President Theodore Roosevelt's reference to the White House as a "bully pulpit," meaning a terrific platform from which to persuasively advocate an agenda. Roosevelt often used the word "bully" as an adjective meaning superb/wonderful. The Bully Pulpit features news, reasoned discourse, opinion and some humor.

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

WINNING EMAIL OF THE DAY ON THE LEFT'S FRENZY OVER POPE BENEDICT

From Laura Ingraham:

"Bottom line Laura, the most basic difference I see between liberal thought concerning Christian faith, and conservative or traditional Christian faith is very simple. For liberals, it's all about "me" and how can I fashion a faith system to justify my choices. For conservatives, it's an issue of discovering what God has already said I should do and be, and then conforming my behavior and my choices to what He wants to do in and through me."

-- Guy P., in Charlotte, NC

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home