.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Bully Pulpit

The term "bully pulpit" stems from President Theodore Roosevelt's reference to the White House as a "bully pulpit," meaning a terrific platform from which to persuasively advocate an agenda. Roosevelt often used the word "bully" as an adjective meaning superb/wonderful. The Bully Pulpit features news, reasoned discourse, opinion and some humor.

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Michael Moore and Me

Just because I don't regurgitate the GOP lemming-speak doesn't make me a kook. And I sound nothing like Michael Moore. Moore is a communist. I don't think anyone would mistake me for a communist.

Bush is yet another liberal who has gotten us entangled in a mess overseas while things go to pot here at home. I still honestly can't understand why liberals hate him so much. He is one of their own. He has furthered their cause faster and better than any President since Roosevelt. Besides, this is all you need to know about the Bush clan:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home