.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Bully Pulpit

The term "bully pulpit" stems from President Theodore Roosevelt's reference to the White House as a "bully pulpit," meaning a terrific platform from which to persuasively advocate an agenda. Roosevelt often used the word "bully" as an adjective meaning superb/wonderful. The Bully Pulpit features news, reasoned discourse, opinion and some humor.

Thursday, April 27, 2006

The Mike Adams action figure

Last week, several leftists at the University of New Hampshire tried to have my speech cancelled on the grounds that it might be too offensive. They tried to convince some administrators that a number of my offensive statements rendered me ineligible to speak in a climate that focuses on tolerance and diversity. Since they were unsuccessful, I thought I would give them a hand in the future.

With the help of a former College Republican President at Auburn University, I am planning to develop and market a new Mike Adams Action Figure. The figure will summarize my positions on various issues in my presidential campaign with the push of a button. It will also give liberals access to my most offensive statements as they try to cancel my speeches on campuses across the nation.


Mike S. Adams

My favorite:


“Over the last couple of years, I’ve been tying to see things from a liberal perspective. Unfortunately, I can’t get my head that far up my ass. I guess it takes a lot of flexibility to be a liberal. It also takes a considerable lack of backbone.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home