.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Bully Pulpit

The term "bully pulpit" stems from President Theodore Roosevelt's reference to the White House as a "bully pulpit," meaning a terrific platform from which to persuasively advocate an agenda. Roosevelt often used the word "bully" as an adjective meaning superb/wonderful. The Bully Pulpit features news, reasoned discourse, opinion and some humor.

Friday, July 23, 2010

Rep Charlie Rangel (D-NY) On Ethics Charges: "I Don't Have Any Fear At All"



(Real Clear Politics Video) - Rep. Charlie Rangel (D-NY) has been charged with violating House rules and will face a trial to be conducted by the House Committee on Standards of Official Conduct.

"Now the facts are going to get out and I think that's good," Rangel told reporters. "I don't have any fear at all politically or personally what they come up with. So I don't feel badly? Why would I feel bad when I've asked them for two years? So this is it, it's what I've been waiting for, and we'll see what happens."

Related Material...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home