.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Bully Pulpit

The term "bully pulpit" stems from President Theodore Roosevelt's reference to the White House as a "bully pulpit," meaning a terrific platform from which to persuasively advocate an agenda. Roosevelt often used the word "bully" as an adjective meaning superb/wonderful. The Bully Pulpit features news, reasoned discourse, opinion and some humor.

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Bill Maher Not Sorry For Calling Sarah Palin The C-Word, Michele Bachmann A "Bimbo"



(Real Clear Politics) - Bill Maher is asked if he regrets calling Michele Bachmann a bimbo and Sarah Palin the "c-word" and "dumb tw*t." His response:

"Well, you know, I've been through this so many times. There's a lot of people in America who have, of course, nothing to do except look for something to get mad at. And I've been a frequent target and I'm happy to provide that service. So, you know, I always say, as I've said many times in these kind of situations, if I hurt somebody's feelings, I'm always sorry about that, I'm not trying to hurt somebody's feelings. But if you want me to say I'm sorry what I said was wrong, no, sorry, I can't go there."


Related Material...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home