.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Bully Pulpit

The term "bully pulpit" stems from President Theodore Roosevelt's reference to the White House as a "bully pulpit," meaning a terrific platform from which to persuasively advocate an agenda. Roosevelt often used the word "bully" as an adjective meaning superb/wonderful. The Bully Pulpit features news, reasoned discourse, opinion and some humor.

Monday, March 07, 2011

Sarah Palin Dubs Kathy Griffin ‘Has-Been Comedienne’ And ‘50 Year-Old Adult Bully’

(By Colby Hall, Mediaite) - Sarah Palin was asked this weekend to respond to reports that comedian Kathy Griffin had been booked to play a “Sarah Palin Tea Party type” on the hit show Glee. Palin did not demur, calling Griffin (who has viciously mocked the former Alaskan Governor in the past) a “50 year-old adult bully” and a “has been.” Ooooh…it’s on!



You know, Kathy Griffin can do anything to me or say anything about me, because you know, she’s kind of this – she’s a 50-year-old adult bully is really what she is.

She’s kind of a has-been comedian and she can do those things to me. I would just ask for respect of my children. As she had stated on CNN that her New Year’s resolution was to destroy my 16-year-old daughter, that takes it a little too far.

Kathy, pick on me, come up to Alaska and pick on me, but leave my kids alone.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Montana said...

Palin was so successful as a governor, she graduated early. What a half-term dumb ass, if she and her family can't take it, keep you trap shut. Poor thing with her snore, snore TV show canceled, I guess running for Prez is the only thing she can do. I can't wait using the term "two time loser", please, oh please run. Oh by the way Kathy Griffin is comedian, I repeat comedian, its her job, quit playing the victim card. I know you think you were so funny on "Jay Leno", come on you sucked, you are no comedian Sarah, please run for Prez.

Monday, March 07, 2011 9:42:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home