.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Bully Pulpit

The term "bully pulpit" stems from President Theodore Roosevelt's reference to the White House as a "bully pulpit," meaning a terrific platform from which to persuasively advocate an agenda. Roosevelt often used the word "bully" as an adjective meaning superb/wonderful. The Bully Pulpit features news, reasoned discourse, opinion and some humor.

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Donald Trump reveals best orgasm, rejects comb-over classification

(CNN) - Ever wanted to know the climactic details of real estate mogul Donald Trump's bed time activities? What about the secret behind his famous mane? It may all be TMI but …

When asked in a new interview with 'Rolling Stone' about his most memorable orgasm, the potential 2012 candidate said: "Well, always the children. And this building, Trump Tower."

And what about his morning routine?

After sleeping in "the undies," never "the formality" of pajamas, he brushes his teeth, goes to the bathroom and gets in the shower to wash his famous hair.

"What I do is, wash it with Head and Shoulders. I don't dry it, though. I let it dry by itself," Trump said in the article set to publish on May 26th. "It takes about an hour."

Then he reads the paper and watches television, "I then comb my hair."

"Yes, I do use a comb," Trump said. "Do I comb it forward? No, I don't comb it forward."

"I actually don't have a bad hairline. When you think about it, it's not bad. I mean, I get a lot of credit for comb-overs. But it's not really a comb-over," Trump added. "It's sort of a little bit forward and back. I've combed it the same way for years. Same thing, every time."

He also addressed his famous fear of germs and how that would affect a presidential campaign, which usually requires quite a bit of hand shaking.

"Over the years, I've shaken many hands, and I have no problem shaking hands," Trump said. "But it's not a health thing. With the germs, it's not a question of 'maybe' – they have been proven, you can catch colds. You catch problems."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home