.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Bully Pulpit

The term "bully pulpit" stems from President Theodore Roosevelt's reference to the White House as a "bully pulpit," meaning a terrific platform from which to persuasively advocate an agenda. Roosevelt often used the word "bully" as an adjective meaning superb/wonderful. The Bully Pulpit features news, reasoned discourse, opinion and some humor.

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Laura Ingraham Responds To Ed Schultz’s Apology

(By Alex Alvarez, Mediaite) - Conservative radio host Laura Ingraham took a little time out of her show today to respond to Ed Schultz’s apology for having called her a crude name on the radio. As it turns out, Ingraham is handling this whole thing better than most people 'covering' the story.

For one, she doesn’t see this situation as a big deal, particularly in light of other, more heart-wrenching news items, like the devastation in the Midwest. And, she admits, she has a fairly thick skin...




Laura Ingraham: "…The more vile the thing that is said about me, the less is affects me. It doesn’t bother me at all! I heard about it yesterday during the show; I thought so little about it, I didn’t even mention it yesterday. I heard it before the show started, someone had emailed the website about it. And Ed Schultz said something on a show about me that was not all that nice, to say the least, it was pretty crude. And he apologized and I accept his apology."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home