.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Bully Pulpit

The term "bully pulpit" stems from President Theodore Roosevelt's reference to the White House as a "bully pulpit," meaning a terrific platform from which to persuasively advocate an agenda. Roosevelt often used the word "bully" as an adjective meaning superb/wonderful. The Bully Pulpit features news, reasoned discourse, opinion and some humor.

Friday, November 04, 2011

Cain Supporter Mocks Martin Bashir: 'I Have Made It to the Big Time - I Am On MSDNC'

(By Noel Sheppard, NewsBusters.org) - There was a marvelously delicious moment on the 'Martin Bashir' show Thursday when an outspoken supporter of Republican presidential candidate Herman Cain's mocked his liberal host saying, "I have made it to the big time - I am on MSDNC. I love it":

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home