.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Bully Pulpit

The term "bully pulpit" stems from President Theodore Roosevelt's reference to the White House as a "bully pulpit," meaning a terrific platform from which to persuasively advocate an agenda. Roosevelt often used the word "bully" as an adjective meaning superb/wonderful. The Bully Pulpit features news, reasoned discourse, opinion and some humor.

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

O.J. Simpson Interview

From a friend:

"Two weeks before the book, "If I Did It," goes on sale, scorn was already being heaped Wednesday on Simpson, the publisher and Fox, which plans to air the Simpson interview in two parts November 27 and 29."..(Quote from CNN Website 11/15/06)

I have always like Fox Primetime shows and it's been a favorite channel of mine for years. I will however find MANY other channels and shows to watch that aren't on Fox if this interview is shown. I'll also be encouraging everyone I know to do the same.

I'm shocked and frankly, SICK, that the Fox network would take part of and show such a sickening interview. I hope the losses to Fox are large enough that the executives feel the brunt of making such a monumentally stupid choice.

There is no need to watch the interview or read the book, the public and the victims families are completely aware of how the murder was carried out. Shame on Fox for giving platform to this gross insanity.

Please note that I have emailed this directly to the Fox Network and everyone I know. Please feel free to forward this email to your friends and to askfox@foxinc.com if you are opposed to televising the OJ Simpson interview on how he would have murdered Nicole Brown and Ron Goldman.


Jennifer Mehaffey

Winston-Salem, NC

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home