.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Bully Pulpit

The term "bully pulpit" stems from President Theodore Roosevelt's reference to the White House as a "bully pulpit," meaning a terrific platform from which to persuasively advocate an agenda. Roosevelt often used the word "bully" as an adjective meaning superb/wonderful. The Bully Pulpit features news, reasoned discourse, opinion and some humor.

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Shirt in DEMAND (Where do I order mine?) :)


OK, where can I order mine. I'm dying to wear one to the grocery store. This shirt should be a hoot at the post office also.

I'll bet if we put our heads together, we can come up with a great list of fun places to wear this shirt and stir up all kinds of hate and discontent.

K-Mart, Home Depot and Wal Mart just came to mind. How about Target?

Gee, it's exciting when I get inspired. Don't just sit there, jump in and be politically "in-correct" with me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home