.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Bully Pulpit

The term "bully pulpit" stems from President Theodore Roosevelt's reference to the White House as a "bully pulpit," meaning a terrific platform from which to persuasively advocate an agenda. Roosevelt often used the word "bully" as an adjective meaning superb/wonderful. The Bully Pulpit features news, reasoned discourse, opinion and some humor.

Thursday, April 20, 2006

RE: Strother and Coulter, sittin' in a tree...

I'm just amazed at how slight the modifications would be to turn Strother's rant into one on Ariana Huffington and the Bush-haters.

Who's that? Never heard of her. I don't read partisan B.S. unless someone posts partisan B.S. by Coulter or someone like her on this board. But you show me B.S. and I'll call it B.S.

I guess that's just the nature of partisan posturing, isn't it Strother?

Excuse me, Steve, but could you speak up? I can't hear you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home